Come along to May Soul Circle for a beautiful night of sisterhood and connection as we reflect on the theme: "time" and the "timing" of our lives.
* What is your relationship with time like?
* Are you often busy, in a rush against time?
* Do you secretly fear time is running out for you or wish time would slow down?
* Or do you find yourself resisting the time you have, distracting yourself, procrastinating and putting off the things that matter, waiting for a better time to act?
* Do you feel regret/guilt creep in over time "wasted" or gone?
Tonight in circle we will explore the many stories we tell ourselves about the time we have (or assume we don't have), and look at ways we can free up more time in our lives by changing our relationship to it.
We will do this through slowing down and coming into sacred space, doing some potent story busting, diving into our authentic sharing circle, enjoying a fire release ritual and a beautiful meditation to finish.
It's going to be another gorgeous, nourishing circle, and I so hope you will join us.
After Circle, you are welcome to enjoy some snacks and a chat.
Cost: $40 (payment by cash, or direct deposit prior to the night - please email email@example.com for bank details).
BYO: A small plate to share, journal & pen.
Time: 7.15 pm for a 7.30 pm start.
Venue: Killarney Guide Hall, 12 Tralee Ave, Killarney Heights
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you there xo