Come along to our Mid-Year Soul Circle for a special mid-year “Soul Check In”!
This circle will be a perfect opportunity to:
- connect to other like-minded women
- reflect on the first six months of 2018
- acknowledge and celebrate any inner shifts, growth and/or outer action
- release any stories, beliefs, thoughts and feelings keeping you in states of fear, doubt or lack
- reconnect to where you are at now and come back into alignment with your deeper self
- identify and recommit to what you are called to focus on over the next 6 months, i.e. what matters most to you to address
- set powerful intentions for the second half of the year
As usual, there will be a variety of ways to reconnect to your truth, from intuitive journalling, oracle cards, joining in our wise sharing circle and a guided visualisation and meditation.
Time: 7.15 for a 7.30 pm start. Ends 10 pm.
Venue: Killarney Heights Guide Hall, Tralee Avenue
BYO: A small plate to share, personal item for the altar (optional), journal & pen.
Cost: $30 (by cash at door, or by direct deposit prior to - please email for bank details)
Facilitated by Laurelle Wishart, Intuitive Counsellor from laurellewishart.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot or to ask any questions you may have.